24 February 2013

weekend, and the 411.

this weekend my family from Melbourne came up and we celebrated my little brother's 9th birthday!! i cannot believe he is 9, and so mature for his age. i don't think i was so mature and respectable at his age! the party was themed, called 'Xavier's superhero and villain party'. and, fitting i came as a villain, well, oddly, nearly all of my family members did! it is great to hang out with them, and i have forgotten how awesome people are when everything is going smoothly and everyone is having a great time!

you'll have to excuse me if i don't want to show pictures of me. i am my worst critic, and i looked so odd and old! so, i was ursula; from ariel, maddy was cruella de vil. i'll show some photos, as there are some cute babies in our family and some cute family members!

i also have another announcement, i am starting uni tomorrow! i am nervous and excited at the same time! though, i am mostly NOT looking forward to the travel! it is a 40 minute train ride (if i am lucky), and then either i catch a bus, or walk. and i have to stay late - everyday! well, not everyday, just monday, tuesday and wednesday! it is also going to be the first time that i am actually away from maddy! it is so sad, and maddy has already made me cry twice! it is a sister thing, or even worse, a twin thing!

going to get some shut eye, and get ready for the future a head of me!

love, georgie x

p.s. i will put photos of the xavie's party tomorrow, and even if i get a chance, of my uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment