14 March 2013

aren't i hopeless!

 i feel bad that i haven't written on this blog for a long time! i have been super busy with uni and family, that i put them ahead of many things - this being one of them! i am trying to trace back to what has happened these past couple of weeks....

well, i remember that uni has been fun and exciting as well as time consuming. my sister, maddy, might not agree that i have a tough life - considering she has to wake up 530am most days - but my is hard too (you got that maddy!)! i go to uni 3 days a week and . . . going to my first practical experience tomorrow. it is a school that i have never been too, and is 20 minutes from my house, which is a bonus. i am nervous and intimidated at the same time. i want to make a really go impression, but also want to be myself! there is another student from my uni who is going to the same school, so if all else fails, at least i have a friend!
uni faces!

i had a friends going away party and then another friends 18th! 
1. such good pizza!
2. maddy wasn't there, so we sent her 'i wish you were here' photo. don't i have the coolest friends?

1. maddy and tegan were bonding. i was not happy. and felt left out. she is mine!
2. the cake. omg.

i did Clean Up Australia Day! i love cleaning, but cleaning a whole park was hard - but very rewarding! i had good karma for a while, i'm telling you!

how gross?! just in one area! (and the trolley was found along the way!)
i am loving thursday at the moment. it is the day that my sister lauren comes over, which includes edie bear, as well as every second thursday when my brother and his girlfriend come over, which includes nate! so, i hang out with them and play. though my step-dad is always telling me to go back to work, but look at them, how can i?

how arty you are georgie! (said no one, ever).

our family also likes to leave cute things for maddy...but not for me.... hint hint nudge nudge family. this photo made me laugh so hard, i cried! sometimes you just have to lift a girls spirit up, and our family uses funny photos.

(if you are reading now, maddy has held photo hostage. will get it....you just wait and see!)

my TomTom tried to kill me on wednesday. it is fair to say that we are not speaking terms at the moment. but, i am going to have to use him tomorrow. between us, i wish i didn't have too!
 - there is no photo for this one, but just imagine me crying into a phone to a laughing sister!


i cleaned my car, and edie and i took slefies. i hate cleaning my car. :-(
i want to eat her.


 and just this photo of william. he loves the pond. he loves it so much that he jumped in. there were no happy nanny's and poppy's around.



i hope this makes up for my lack of posts. i am going to get better at it...promise. but, maybe not pinky promise!

love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment