20 August 2013

IT'S NOT GOING TO BE THE FIRST TIME.

uni semester 2 has started, and we are now into week 4 (it kind of feels like i've been at uni forever though - am i right?!). i feel it is my obligation to say, i am going to be late and not regular at posting on my blog. i've tried to be that awesome person who can post nearly every week, but who has the time?! and to be honest, i'm not an interesting person. i don't go do cool things on a daily basis, and my week consist of uni, assignments and babysitting (i know right, crazy life i lead!).

when I d post, it is mostly my family, and who can blame me?! i hang around my family every day, regardless if they are my first cousin twice removed or my nephew. so, majority of my post is my family, but then again, it is my blog, right?

i have become too analytical about a small, tiny portion of you who actually read this. but i want to make it clear - i'm a boring girl, and i do not think it is going to change. but hey, you never know, next year I could go on an amazing holiday and discover something cool that everyone will want to read my blog ;-).

these pictures have everything, and then again, nothing to do with this blog! but I just can’t help myself, they are so cute!!  



love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment