30 September 2013

THINGS I'M MISSING.


i'm just missing a lot of things lately. i think because uni is nearly finished for the year and i want to do all these things, but then i remember it is only september and uni really isn't close to finishing as i thought - damn you education ;-)! however, the FYI at uni is that i think i know what my average is for my subjects! i kind of wish it was a little higher, and i am trying, but i cannot complain that i am getting an education! here are just some of the things i am missing, and i hope in my 3 months holiday - i'll never get this again - that i get to do all these things:
 *some of these photos are quite old - as seen with braces & long hair- but the thought is still there!
 road trips; which includes that stunner in the back!
 holiday views
my sister, alex. she doesn’t live near us, and i’m going to say it – i hate it!
she also has my little nephew lachie!

 reading in the rain; yes, that is a harry potter book!
 these men. oh, and long hair, but very much these guys!
my silly family

lets be honest, i could write a whole list of things i'm missing, like my mum and my step-dad who are on holiday, will and his parents who are on holiday, and my cousins, who either live too far away, or are on holiday!

love, georgie x




No comments:

Post a Comment