17 February 2014

VIETNAM.

Vietnam was an amazing experience. As a young adult I believe that we should be able to explore the world, however, that should be mixed in with an education. I am fortunate enough to have loving parents, who for the past couple years have been saving up for this trip. They did not have to take us, but they did, and I am so grateful for the worldly knowledge of a country so different from Australia. We, which included my twin sister, my mum and step-dad, travelled from South to North Vietnam for three weeks. We also stopped at Singapore for a couple of days before our real travels began. I loved Vietnam. The people are so kind and the country is beautiful. However, the traffic was scary, the thought of guys on motorbikes do not appeal to me anymore and I am now a boss at chopsticks. Here are some photos, and I have been given severe instructions that some photos were taken by Maddy.

love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment