23 December 2013

I'LL THINK OF A TITLE...ONE DAY.

(unfortunately, i do not know where this photo comes from - but i feel like this is what my life would be like if it was commentated on...)

get excited guys: christmas is around the corner, literally - two days! when christmas is upon us, i begin to think of my family and friends, and how much they mean to me. it's not only a time for love and compassion, but also reflection. i love christmas, and it's not about the presents (to be honest, i hate getting presents. it's not that i am not grateful for the generous thought and gift, but i feel like the attention is on me. i dislike that very much!), but it is about what we have done, and what can we do. as i reflect, i try to think of something meaningful that i have done. but all i can think of is letting older people have my seat on the train, or opening doors for the less fortunate. this annoys me. i wish i did something extraordinary with myself. with what i have, i could of done something so little, and it might of made the biggest different in the world to someone in need. this is kind of like a declaration, rather than a new years resolution. i want to do more for people. to make meaning in my life where i can wake up and feel like i  have a purpose! 

again, i’m also going through those ‘do i want to go back to university’ blues. i dislike these. i must get them when i feel uni is near – it’s not that near, but still, 2 months in close! anyway, i’ll get back with you on my decision with uni. first, i’ll have to tell my parents.

love, georgie x

p.s. i have some exciting news that I shall share soon! well, super exciting for me, but not that exciting for everyone else! also, maddy has made it abundantly clear that i have been useless at posting - i once again, apologise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment