27 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


happy christmas, friends! this post will be short and sweet. a couple of days before christmas, maddy (my sister), as well as my mum and step-dad visited my sister, alex, and her husband matt. though in all honesty, we went to their house because of little lachie. he is so adorable, and man he knows it! unfortunately for us and fortunately for my sister, she is holding her own little christmas celebrations, so she isn't coming to our huge (50 people - crazy!) christmas party! we had a cute little lunch and gave them their presents, though lachie was more interested in the wrapping paper - i can't really blame the 6 month old!
 ^^^cutest family. ever. when lachie was first born, he looked like his dad, no al in site! now, i feel like his mum is getting a say! but man, his eyes are amazing!^^^
 ^^^he has the greatest little smile. when he was first born, i was scared he would never remember me (they live so far away!)– but by the look on his face, especially when he is grabbing my face, he totally loves me – ha!^^^


have a safe and happy holiday! God bless.

love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment