3 April 2014

LOVING AT THE MOMENT.


what i'm loving at the moment (and will continue to love forever and ever):



shoes
my mother recently went through her closet and gave me some of her shoes. ok, so “gave” is a loose term, maybe i borrowed them. but they are too gorgeous to leave in a box! i am also loving the tare by naughty monkey shoes (these are my second pairs, only so i can have another pair!).
it really helps with dry skin and burns. it also makes your skin feel so soft! my skin feels great at the moment and i owe it all to this baby.
i don’t use purple shampoo for my blonde hair, but i am loving the jonh frieda sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner. i feel like my hair is lighter with different tones and just the colour i want! it is so inexpensive, and my hair looks like i coloured it the other day (minus the regrowth).
ukulele
i’ve been trying to learn the ukulele. i am very bad at it. my cousin jemma *hint hint nudge nudge* should teacher me (she plays guitar and is amazing at it - i can hear her play in her room (-; )!
this is the best nail polish and the best colour. i think red goes with everything and it has a matte look that i am way too poor to afford – ha!
avocado
who doesn’t love a good avo? i love it with toast, or a great garden salad, or even by itself – ya feelin’ me?! there are masks that you can do with avocado, but i just couldn't waste it for my skin (hence forth the papaw). 

love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment