4 April 2014

TGIF.

photo by a pair of pears.

it's been one of those weeks, where tuesday felt like it took forever, and then all of a sudden it is friday! and lets be honest, can i get an amen?! my week has been a little bit busy - with going to prac teaching (it is so much fun. i have an amazing teacher educating me and the children i teach are just wonderful. i really cannot wait to continue my education!) and then going to uni to organise group assignments (it is really great to work with people who are committed to their uni. i have been hitting the jackpot and getting great bunch of people. thank you very much). i feel like the weekend is time to calm down, but unfortunately i cannot do that. my weekend is full of netball, work, the dedication to my uni work ;-), and i have recently found out that we are putting our house up for sale in four short weeks! however, if i had a choice, i would catch up on suits, finish reading my book and colour my hair. ahh, the days of no school, no work and nothing. i hope you all have an amazing night and even better weekend. if you are working on monday, or going to school/uni, then take my advice; sleep-in, see your loved ones and do not stress. life is so not worth sweating over the small things. 

love, georgie x


No comments:

Post a Comment