24 May 2013

SEMESTER ONE NEARLY OVER?!


as you can guess, my university semester one is nearly over SAY WHAT?! i cannot believe that it has gone this quickly! i mean, i can remember my first day when i was lost and i made friends with nice people. but, i am also so happy that it is over. twelve weeks of classes is really hard, when you have to include assessments and presentations, i can't believe i am still alive. though, having semester one under my belt, i have all the things that i have to get better at. for example, starting assignments a couple of days before they are due - this is shocking, and annoys the hell out of me! you would think that six years at  high school would make me justify starting asap, but no. then i start to cry and get angry, and my poor, innocent family suffers from my procrastination and delusion. so, thanks fambam, you have no idea how much i love you.


i have all these photos that i take on my iphone that don't ever go with a post. writing blogs are hard, especially when you need photos and writing to connect and mesh well! and, i just need to share them, mostly because i just love them so much! however, not all of my nearest and dearest are in these photos (that would be a long post!), so hopefully one day i'll get all of my dears together - that would be cool! Oh, and happy almost weekend!




love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment