1 April 2013

happy easter!

hope you all had a great and happy easter! it was a great day, sunday. some of my family was there, and i say some because i have a huge family! and it is awesome! and it includes blended and step. but the greatest thing about my family is that we are not designated by this status. growing up i didn't even know that was something to do with my family, i just thought; yep, that's my fambam. and, they are. i do not have a different regard for my family, and i am appreciative for my awesome family that they have given me this opportunity to grow into an accepting person of different household situations. for example, when i was in primary school, 5 years old, i asked people who was 'their david'? as a child i didn't understand that not everyone had a step-parent, and not everyone has a 'david'. and, even though that is completely odd, i was upset for them because i loved my step-parents, i loved my parents. so, whoever and whatever you celebrated with and for on that glorious day on sunday, i hope you celebrated the day with people you love. surrounded by people who you cared about, and who care for you too.
i will be putting together a little video over the week of our sunday festival. but, i have three, yes three assignments due next week, and i am kind of freaking out! first year of university is very interesting, and i am loving the challenge and the atmosphere. i am meeting new people, and going through moods that i forgot about - thanks hsc. but, then again, as i always say - don't complain about something that you have chosen. i have chosen to further my education, and though some days i wish i could fast forward to 2016 and get my degree in bachelor of education, i cannot wait to further my experiences in this big, wide world!
^^^maddy took these awesome, talented photos. i think she is has found her calling ;-).^^^ 

^^^easter bunny.^^^




^^^i think these are my favourite photos of just some of my sisters!^^^ 

^^^the tradition going well.^^^

love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment