12 April 2013

it's friday!


i have been super busy this week, with handing in three assignments, and going to prac for uni, i just cannot wait when there is a time when everything just calms down – who am i kidding, it is never going to calm down! but, for now, i am just trying to get through everyday. though today I go super sunburnt and now i look like i have a permanent red jewellery line ;-). however, the guy i work with would just tell me to suck it up, so i’ll just cover up and remember to wear sun block – silly me!! but, best part of the week is thursday, when I can have a two babies in my arms and it is awesome! but, i am glad it is friday and i actually have things to do, starting with a cocktail party tonight - how cute?! 
 ^^^i love it how they are both falling over, typical 4 & 5 months.^^^

^^^edie: i think i could fit that in my mouth...  nate: what you lookin' at?! ^^^


love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment