20 April 2013

PJ DAY.


for me, generally, saturday is a day of activity. leaving the house and checking out new things. however, today’s weather was horrible. i mean, i woke up and there was no sun, and just an overcast day with the looks of rain. and it did rain, and rain and rain - which we need. but, the best bit about rain is that you have an excuse to stay in pjs and watch movies, eat junk food, or what my family and I did – play board games (and eat junk food, still in our pjs)! we have traditional board games like rummikub – it is the best game, it changes you life - play it. maddy and i also sing throughout this game. i have no idea why, but now i cannot play without making up my own tunes! however, we also played cluedo which i cannot remember playing as a child! it was so much fun! the first time we played i won – it was miss scarlet with the wrench in the ballroom! second time my mum won, but i’m glad it was her and not the others, i don’t trust them ;-). i expect next weekend’s activities – rain or shine – to consist of this again! 


^^^i asked everyone to make a face of how they all feel whilst playing. i think my mother has that face becasue she won :-(. i also notice that maddy and i are wearing the sam jumper. she copied me, that's all i can say.^^^

tonight i am going one of my best friends birthday parties! Her birthday isn’t for a couple of weeks, but who cares – you don’t need an excuse for partying! We have known each other for over six years now, and have pretty much grown up together during our awkward teen years! we even live a street away from each other – i call that fate! she is an absolute doll and though we have had our differences – pretty sure maddy made her cry as she made me cry once! – i love her, and cannot wait for another six years! happy early birthday, gaby! 



please also read my other post, and remember to love one another.


love, georgie x

No comments:

Post a Comment